In 2018, the Armenian Export Insurance Agency (EIAA)
- From 58 business entities (34 of which applied for the first time), 93 insurance applications have been received.
- From 31 business entities (20 of which are SMEs, and 16 of which have been provided EIAA insurance policies for the first time) 591 insurance policies have been signed.
- Total Sum Insured is AMD 7,851,160,117 (growth of 1.73 times compared to the previous year and an increase of total sum insured as of 31.12.2018 by the business plan of the EIAA ICJSC 2018-2020 - 1.31 times).
- The collected insurance premium is AMD 75,545,279 (growth of 1.95 times over the previous year, and an increase in insurance premiums as of 31.12.2018 by the business plan of the EIAA ICJSC 2018-2020 - 1.09 times).
- In 2018, the new business segments for the EIAA have been the production of dairy products, jewelry, leather and other industries.
As of 2017, the signed insurance policies’ total sum was amounted to AMD 4,533,845,783, as well as insurance premiums were amounted to AMD 38,750,034, which have already been exceeded by 31.10.2018.
Since the beginning of EIAA’s activity - from March 2015 till the end of 2018, total sum insured is AMD 14,958,853,565 and the collected insurance premium is AMD 129,553,685.